What is the EC Valley Elite Soccer Program?
EC Valley Elite Soccer program is a competitive soccer program designed for competitive soccer players in the fox cities and surrounding areas. Our passion for the game drives us to develop youth soccer players to reach their greatest potential in both sport and life. This program is designed for the U13-U18 players (boys and girls) that want to play at a higher level.
What are the Expectation?
- EC Valley Elite teams will have high expectations, a more challenging competition level, and will require higher player commitment. Competitive soccer requires a significant commitment from players. Expectations are high, and rewards are great.
- EC Valley Elite will change the way people perceive a competitive soccer program that includes the challenge of becoming better, successful skill development, training with players of similar ability, fair & firm treatment, confidence in teammates, and of course FUN.
- EC Valley Elite believes that competitive soccer should be locally accessible to all that have the drive and commitment for the challenge.
- Training Sessions are generally held three times a week during the season, and one or two times per week during the winter. Trainings will consist of group instruction, positional specific training, small-sided an full side games. Each elite team will have a paid, dedicated coach who has the knowledge and the commitment to help the team achieve high standards.
Valley Elite Options
All Elite teams will compete in a league and attend 2-3 tournaments per season
- Classic Elite - Competes in the top division of East Central.
- State Elite - Competes in WYSA State League.
- National Elite - Competes in the Midwest division of the US Soccer's National League.
- High School Elite - Competes in the top division of East Central.
For more information about the EC Valley Elite program, send an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Nate Laabs
email@example.com - Modeste Rouamba - DOC
firstname.lastname@example.org - Jean Callaway