Fall Registration Deadlines
Classic Soccer U11-U19 - Closed, please contact email@example.com
Academy Soccer U7-U10 - Closed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Recreational U6 - Register by August 18 (August 10 to guarantee T-shirt)
Click here to review the full "Electric City Soccer Return to Play Protocols"
- Orders must be placed by August 14, 2020. This is the second wave of orders and due to the post COVID world of...
So far 2020 has been like nothing any of us have ever seen. As we look to try to resume regular activities soccer is a great option to try. Soccer is a sport that keeps kids physically active, is played outside in open spaces, and is mostly played with the feet and thus avoids hand to hand contact.
If you are interested in giving soccer a try we have options for all ages. You can find more details under programs on our home page.
Players born in 2014-2016 (Soccer is organized by year of birth)
- U6 Soccer will be offered this fall in Wanick Chute Park in Sherwood.
- Will take place on Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30.
- Sessions will consist of a half hour of practice and a half hour of scrimmaging.
Players born in 2011 - 2014
- Our Academy program offers two ages - U8 (2013/2014) and U10 (2011/2012)
- This program is often done as a full year program, but can also be done for just fall.
- A competitive level of soccer with two practices a week and games on Saturday mornings.
Players born in 2002 - 2010
- Our Classic program offers Classic, Elite, and State level teams.
- Usually consists of a fall season, winter training, and spring season.
- This is an invitation program. Please indicate your interest by registering for Tryouts after clicking on the "Register" button.
You can find more information by clicking on the "Programs" button or by emailing our registrar at Registrar@electriccitysoccer.com
Electric City is happy to offer options for U6 in Sherwood.
Please click on the "Programs" tab above for more details.
If you have a child who is 13 years old or older, did you know they are old enough to become a referee? There is a strong need for soccer referees in our area. Referees get paid per game and training classes and a mentoring program is offered in our area. Adult referees are also in high demand, so it is never too late to sign up.
New referees must attend a training session and go through several online courses. These...