Electric City is a volunteer-led organization dedicated to the development of players who love soccer. We believe in the importance of growth and development as a path toward soccer excellence. If this mission is something you would like to support, consider joining our Board as either an at-large member or an elected representative.
We are looking to fill the following roles, either from existing Board members or people from the Electric City community who would like to be a part of keeping the club strong:
To nominate yourself or another interested party, please email our President, Nate Laabs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention future referees! The Wisconsin Soccer Referee Development Program (WisRef) has announced courses for 2022 registration. Candidates ages 13 and up who are first time referees, or previously registered referees who have had a lapse in registration may now register for certification in August. (Note, U.S. Soccer policy mandates the minimum age requirement.) The total cost of the course is $100. Successful candidates will receive a full reimbursement of their registration fee from Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association, plus a 10-piece referee uniform starter kit.
New Grassroots Referee Courses require a combination of independent learning and in person, virtual instruction. Dates for the in-person portion of the course are as follows:
• Saturday, August 7 | 8:00am – 12:00pm
• Saturday, August 7 | 1:00pm – 5:00pm
• Sunday, August 8 | 8:00am – 12:00pm
• Sunday, August 8 | 1:00pm – 5:00pm
• Saturday, August 14 | 8:00am – 12:00pm
• Saturday, August 14 | 1:00pm – 5:00pm
• Sunday, August 15 | 8:00am – 12:00pm
• Sunday, August 15 | 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Weekday courses and/or additional courses may be added based on demand.
To register to become a 2022 USSF Referee:
1. Create a Referee profile in the U.S. Soccer Learning Center.
2. Register for a 2022 New Grassroots Referee Course.
3. Complete all required U.S. Soccer coursework.
4. Set up a GameOfficials account for assignments.
5. After completing steps 1-4, notify email@example.com for instructions on the WisRef pre-course work.
6. When pre-course work is complete, again notify firstname.lastname@example.org to select a date/time for the virtual section.
7. Attend a virtual course.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be a part of the game, while learning and earning! For registration and certification questions, please contact Sue Walter at email@example.com.
Electric City has a new logo!
In honor of the start of our 30th season, Electric City is releasing a new unified logo for all teams. Rec, Academy, Classic and Elite teams will wear the same shield. We start with the classic soccer shield which is the standard badge for many great clubs who have come before us. The Kaukauna Orange and lightning bolts from our past push the ball and the club forward into a future where people all over Kaukauna, Sherwood, and other neighboring areas can come to grow as soccer players and people as a part of Electric City.
We are looking forward to battling in the new season under this unified badge starting this Fall season. Please join us in celebrating the 30th anniversary of our club.
The ECSA website design has been reimagined to reflect our new logo. We will also be transitioning to the new logo on our other media platforms.